Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Bag
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 01:51:49 -0700

I find the F6 "Little Bit Smaller" Domke, although much roomier than the
F5X bag, to actually hang even more comfortably and still be quite tidy
in crowded places. It's about 1/3 thicker than the F5X and one pocket
longer.  It will hold a ton of stuff in addition to your required photo
gear, has a big back pocket and a zippered front pocket plus inside
zippered top pocket.

It's great for traveling with a Leica RF or Rolleiflex kit (you can
actually squeeze in both if you want...).

I have both, use the F5X for carrying stuff during day walks but the F6
for when I go traveling. (I'm a Domke kinda guy: I also have an F3X bag
for my Nikon F3 outfit...)

Godfrey