Subject: Re: [Leica] Catalogue
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 14:01:50 +1000

Yesterday, I received the new Leica catalogue, (brochure) from our local Leica
importer.

I have to say, this is one of the best Catalogues I have seen for a very long
time.

The paper and print quality are 1st class. The illustrations of the various
products are
shown in a fashion, that enables one to see  how the product looks in real.

The Photos are very good and easy to look at.  All in all, a very collectable
item.

When looking at all the current products in this catalogue, one realizes, how sad
it is, to be poor.

The above is of course only my opinion.

Regards, Horst Schmidt