Subject: [Leica] Holding an M6 vertically
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 02:01:11 +0200

Which orientation do most of you use to hold an M6 vertically for "portrait"
shots?  I can't figure out which is best.  I am right-handed and tend to hold
the camera such that the shutter button is at the high end (the same way I hold
my SLRs), but this seems awkward at times.  Holding it the other way seems more
comfortable, but I have trouble finding the focus tab then.  Which is the
"preferred" way (if there is one), and which way is used by most seasoned M6
users (the right-handed ones, at least)?

  -- Anthony