Subject: [Leica] fellow lug sighting?
From: daniel mcclenaghan <danielmc@fda.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 03:34:37 -0700

Hello all, this weekend i was up in San Francisco visiting friends and
on saturday i was looking in a book store on polk street and saw a man
in the photo section with two leicas an black m6 with what appeared to
be a goggled 21mm but i might have been mistaken and an m3 or an m2 with
a 50mm. I didn't have my leica with at the time, though i did take it on
the trip, so i was nervous in approaching him about his cameras. i was
just wondering if the fellow is on the list. also got to see SFmoma
exhibits "photography's role in painting" very cool and also they had an
exhibit that was images from the apollo 11 moon mission but the unique
thing was is that the museum got access to the original negatives and
scanned them and then output them on lightjet printer. that was probably
the highlight of the trip.

                                daniel mcclenaghan