Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [OT] Confession - of Russian attitude towards small countries
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:12:29 +0100

Hi!
Yes we are sensitive - we have to be. As to the astuteness of politicians -
I would not call somebody who had tens of millions of his own people
murdered "astute". Without him Russia would be a wealthy nation - it did
have the human resources for it. Maybe the weeding out of the most
intelligent Russians for generations has something to do with the fact that
I am engaged in this kind of conversation with you. If you are a
representative sample of Russians it looks like after some yeras you´ll go
back to living in trees. Let´s
hear you bark then.
All the best!
Raimo