Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [OT] Confession - of Russian attitude towards small countries
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 10:06:58 +0300

Bernard wrote:

> Raimo Korhonen wrote:
>
> > I'm a bit surprised that you still have that attitude in Russia. In
> > the Soviet Union, yes and in tsarist Russia of course - but still
> > today?
>
> Gee... small nations are so touchy. All I meant with "our" is to
> differentiate the Georgia in the Caucasus from the one in the USA. Only
> a representative of a very small nation would jump to conclusions. I
> meant no harm to the Georgians; they make great wines and one the most
> astute political leaders of our outgoing century was Georgian.
>
> It has come to my attention that small dogs bark much more than large
> ones, by the way.

What nations???
I see 2 people pseudo arguing here.
I don't see any national ties to either of your governments.
So how can one of you inderictly refer to the other as the nation???
P.S smaller nations have bigger cannons ;-)
And my Rottweiler is a large dog. he barks, and he bites, specifically,
he eats.
Good morning from Europe everyone!
Earth - Spetember 3rd, 1999
Interesting looking morning here. I have to work! :-(
- --
Warm Regards,
Alexander
Nil carborundum illigitimi