Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji provia 100 F
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 03:43:18 +0200

From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 1999 15:48
Subject: [Leica] Fuji provia 100 F

> The above mentioned film will be available in Europe
> before the middle of October.  You can already find
> it in some shops in London.

So if it is available in the rest of Europe by mid-October, we should see it in
France around December, after the local talent decides how much more to mark it
up as compared to other countries, and how to completely redo the advertising
campaign from scratch rather than use the existing materials from the rest of
the world.

  -- Anthony