Subject: Re: [Leica] RTFM
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 16:59:30 -0500

At 01:10 PM 10/3/99 +0100, Lucien wrote:
>Yesterday I wondered how to attach a Quantum to my 40MZ-3 (same body).
>How do you do that without surgery ?

You don't. I worked with a guy who did it with his 40MZ and it works well,
but you have to carve up the battery door to let the cord come out.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You can find pictures anywhere. It's simply a matter of noticing things and
organizing them. You just have to care about what's around you and have a
concern with humanity and the human comedy. 	-Elliott Erwitt, "More Joy of
Photography"