Subject: [Leica] PRADIX--it ain't friday, but...
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 13:29:32 EDT

Hi guys,

I just saw someone answer a question about a PRADIX slide projector, saying
at least one model was worth in the vicinity of $200.

OK, mine ain't that particular model, it has the 100 mm lens, but it is up on
ebay for auction right now, even as we speak. Complete and working, marvelous
condition. Take a peek at

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=173746811

I put the minimum bid at about $20 because that's what I have in it. That's
where the bidding is at right now and there is no reserve. Bargain city!

No e-bay rip-offs guaranteed, I don't push up bids by ghost bidding. I'm just
trying to clear the shelves of stuff I never use and all I want is what I put
into them plus postage. Anything else is gravy. (see other auctions for
lovely 16 mm movie cameras!!!)

It's great for showing a few slides or just previewing them. Makes a good
paper weight, too.

Charlie trentelman
ogden, utah