Subject: [Leica] [no Leica] U.N. Food Drive
From: "Paul Schiemer" <schiemer@magicnet.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 09:49:59 -0500

Got a message from a friend in Kathmandu about a site that helps feed needy
persons by our simply clicking through. Corporate sponsors have pledged to
donate a certain amount for every person who visits the site.
It is called the "Hunger Site of the United Nations".

Visits are limited to one per day per person.

You can click the mouse and feed a mouth:

http://www.thehungersite.com

Just maybe, by our demonstration of support, we can gravitate away from some
of the baloney we've been seeing here- and slide back to reality.
Thanks. Pardon the intrusion.  Feel free to pass the word.

no archive