Subject: [Leica] Film Scanner Profiles
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 15:55:59 +0800

I sent the message below perhaps at the wrong time, what with all the
recent noise. I didn't get any responses, but I think someone may have
some answers. Can someone help with any knowledge about profiles for the
Nikon LS-20? Or point me in the right direction on the web? Sorry in
advance for this repost.

Jim Nelon