Subject: Re: [Leica] has the lug a future?
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 01:55:53 +0300

I am waiting to hear from the LUG's owner about a proposition I made to
him.
For example, I use a tremendous amount of leica R gear.
I have been in and out of the LUG many times over the years because it
focuses more on the M's.
If anyone is intereted, please contact me directly so i can give you the
direction and information on the newly designed LeicaR mailing List.
I can not directly post a link here until I have an ok from the list's
admin.
One must be polite wherever one is.

- --
Warm Regards,