Subject: RE: [Leica] Excuse me, I actually have photo question.
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:10:51 +0200

Hello Aaron,

I don't know if you're doing anything wrong but here is how I develop HP5+ in
XTol :

7 mn 45 s at 24 degrees C. Constant agitation the 1st minute and 5 s agitation
every 30 s. Keep the process in plus ou minus 0.2 degrees C.

It works for me at least... Another point, it _seems_ that Trix-X presents less
grain and a better sharpness... (yes, I'm trying to begin a flame war about
films instead of I don't know what -because I did not read it- related to
Americans ;-) )

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)