Subject: [Leica] i'm about ready to quit
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 11:54:34 EDT

OK, I want everyone to read this:
> I have seen this statement so many times and it's just so much total
> bullshit. The ONLY time that mirror slap on any modern, well-designed SLR

I found this on a digest, near the top, in which there area also innumerable
topic headings on the subject of who is or is not an "american", who is a
baby killer,  and here and there a pathetic small voice squeaking out "I have
a photography question!!!"

I don't know who you all are who think you're such experts on so many
non-leica subjects, or why so many of you seem to feel a need to be verbally
abusive and rude. It is past the point of humor and has decayed into some
smelly object found at the bottom of a grease trap in my sink.

shut up all of you. Talk about photography and learn some manners while you
do so. Anything else, take it to the death sentence chat group, the "I'm
pround to be an american" web site, the religious right discussion forum, or
the "anal-retentive users group" wherever the hell that is. Take it off line.
Meet somewhere and fight it out with fisticuffs.

but take it somewhere else.

charles trentelman
ogden, utah

bu take it.