Subject: Re: [Leica] Tennessee was once part of NC, really, fer shure! I seen it in a book oncet!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 11:39:37 -0400

Harrison, ole son, if I didn't love ya, I wouldn't git so much pleasure
outta pokin' fun at the bicenTENNial state!
Of course, I don't let on that Tennessee was at one time part of the
Carolina land grant ( AH learnt that in school afor ah had to quit t' go to
work at the mill...). Then again- shoot fire, and save matches- Ya'll got
Dolly Parton!
Bubba Dan, The Honda Ranch....

PS- Back when we'uns had a couple o' acres out in the country, I had four,
count 'em- FOUR Hondas fer spare parts out behind the barn!- now that's
shittin' in high cotton, m'friend!