Subject: [Leica] Re: AA, Voightlander, Baby Killing ect. ad nausiem
From: Exposed <f8at250@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:52:39 +1000 (EST)

Well, in my first post, earlier this week I
complained about AA "and his ilk". Notice how
quiet he has become? But he will be back with
renewed fervour.

You are all doing the destruct job your selves.

What a pack of arseholes you are. Children and
teenagers could exercise more decorum than you
lot.

Growing Old is Inevitable - Growing up is
Optional

Look at the topics of the last week - 90% crap.

You may use great cameras but I really can't see
the point of this list any longer.

Now you are shelling out top money for top
cameras
and buying COSINA lenses [and lauding them].
Why don't you sell your Ms n'stuff and buy Nikon
F60s, with their budgetary lenses. They are
Cosina also but most Nikon owners look the other
way and blush.

MarcR flamed me for my invisibility, but in your
current state of flux, only the extremely thick
skinned or most banaal would wish to be known as
a member of this group. I stated I would remain
here for a few weeks to see if the stench
passed.I can't stand it any longer- Sorry.

"Enough - No more - Tis not as sweet as it was
before."

I only hope this simple post may jolt just a few
of you back to the real world and to the things
of Leica.

See you when the roses bloom.

Exposed.

=====