Subject: [Leica] Killer Babes
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 16:11:15 -0700

Took a walk downtown for lunch and stop in (again) at Bob Davis camera
and pick up more batteries for the M6TTL (I'm starting to get more than
one roll a set--I'm willing to donate to the brick wall fund against
which we will stand-appropriately blindfolded--the person or persons who
designed the on/off system) and can report that there are some "killer
babes" walking around.  America does that pretty well, indeed!

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego