Subject: [Leica] Hey Bernard....
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

Bernard Wrote:

Bill Erfurth doesn't think it's funny and won't take a
joke
for a joke.
Therefore I'll comment that apart from being a nice
joke,
it's a nicely
accurate reflection of what the US is or aspires to
be. And
that's not
to my taste. Bill, keep your newfound ways in the US,
and
don't tell
Belgians what they should do. Belgians pay their own
bills,
and deserve
a freedom of speech which you in the States seem to
have
long since
lost.

Bernard
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bernard,

Sorry you are wrong about that.  I think it is
funny...very funny.  But, then I have never been one
to be "Politically correct".

And, as far as someone else replied about "bombing the
rest of Europe"...Please do not give President Clinton
any ideas.  He has enough screw-ball thoughts of his
own.

Regards,

Bill