Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Paris rain
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:09:03 +0200

Hello Dominique,

I liked Pascal's post. I will repeat myself but I consider the LUG as a friends
meeting on the evening after a workday (do you remember how "cafés" were 20
years ago?). Generally, they chat about photography or Leicas but when one comes
back from somewhere or had an interesting experience, he may (IMHO) report it
even if it is not photo related. Don't you digress from your subject when you
meet your coworkers or your sport club members or whatever group you belong?

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)