Subject: Re: [Leica] HCB Portaits
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:28:58 -0400

Paul,

You are absolutely right!  I was lazy, and there's no excuse for it.  You
can't imagine how many variant spelling of "Chandos" I've encountered in
reference to myself, and I've at least mildly resented every one of them.

We'll call it a draw . . .

Chandos

At 06:15 PM 9/30/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>Their notariaty is centered upon their names, and as such, I think it
>important to spell them correctly.  I'm not suggesting that proof-reading
>and spell checking messages is necessary on the list, just that we should
>be a little more careful about referencing individuals as we critique
>their work.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown