Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica (Paris Rain)
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:24:40 -0700

When it is raining outside, it is usually not raining inside (even in
Paris).  Since Anthony works in an "intellectual" environment (i.e.
software) it is a wonderful opportunity to take people photographs because
work restrictions are typically few.  [ Racing radio controlled cars down
the hallways and in an out of the elevators was popular in a couple of
groups that I remember].  Something many of us need practice with.
Photography at work is great practice.  You do not threaten these people
because they know you (well, I hope this is the case), so there should be no
fear that your subject will smash your M6 and break your nose.

I regret not having taken more "work" pictures in years past.  To paraphrase
Mr. Wolfe: "You can't photograph your colleagues again."  or something like
that.

Anthony, when it rains, take your camera to work and photograph your
collegues.

rp johnson