Subject: [Leica] LHSA; Chicago (Film Choices)
From: Doc748@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:38:31 EDT

Javier,

I live in the Chicago area and am a member of the Chicago Art Institute. The
lighting in most of the galleries in the daytime is very good due to
the...SNIP

Jim,

Thank you very much for your post on film choices.  I will try to take along
a 200 film push RDPII one stop.  It's true re the lighting at the Louvre, a
lot of greenish tint in the slides that I just got back.  I am looking
forward to shooting in this natural light setting at the Art Institute Museum.

BTW, I am arriving Wednesday October 20 in the pm.  Will you be at the
registration desk at 6pm to register by any chance?

Regards,

Javier Montiel
Coral Gables, Fla.