Subject: Re: [Leica] Americans?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:50:51 -0500

At 08:39 AM 9/30/99 -0700, Paul Chefurka wrote:
>Sorry Eric, but only an American (as in U.S. citizen) could have written
>that sentence.

You need to get out and talk with the thousands of Canadians I talked to.
There are lots of them who corrected me for my mis-spoken usage. Of course,
this was back in the early 80s, and in the provinces of Alberta and
Saskatchewan. They tend to have some things more in common with us Western
Yanks than with eastern Canadians it would seem at times.

Though your statement has a distinct Canadian edge to it. ;-)

This is not an important issue, so I clog the list no more with it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If God intended us to fly he would never have given us railroads.