Subject: Re: [Leica] true
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:38:31 +0300

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

Yes, but you wouldn't be pointing the lens at them, so the couldn't give
a flying hoot what you're up to.

> Large lenses attract attention.

The M-135 is hardly "large".

> In addition, a 135-mm lens doesn't really provide that much distance.

Well, since you don't seem to care about quality, and are happy with
things that will fill your computer screen, you may just as crop like
hell. Shoot super wide angle and figure out later on what part of the
photo you really need.

Just give it up, Anthony. Give up photography. It's not for you; it's
too problematic. It raises more difficulties for you, than you'll even
find joy in it. Maybe you should take up swimming. Ah, but no you might
drown. Hiking? No, you could fall. Cycling? Ouch, that's way more
dangerous even. God forbid you might go traveling! The dangers that loom
there are simply beyond description. The French cuisine could blow up
off the stove into your face, and you might puncture your finger and die
of an unknown infection if you take up needlework.

You're hopeless untill you get help from a shrink.

Bernard.