Subject: [Leica] Re: AA
From: Exposed <f8at250@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:56:39 +1000 (EST)

Ted < C'mon, for those of you who remember
Odmund, hell he was a pussy  compared to
Anthony.
Take a real hard look at what's happening on the
LUG! Who's slapping who?>

Joseph  <Anthony does not even acknowledge the
frenzy. Anthony plants the bombs but it is by
responding to him that the fuse is lit.
Anthony has an irrepressible need to be heard, to
be recognised. Ignore the guy and soon he will
tire of the lack of attention and move on.>

Jim  <I had forgotten about the digest. Now that
would be annoying!!! Some folks are just NOT
digest friendly!!! Hell... they're not email
list, any form,friendly!>

This is my first post to the list.
I'm one of the unfortunates that subscribe to the
digest version. Ted - I don't know who Odmund was
but this guy I do Know. He, at this stage is only
just warming to his task. I was one in the mass
exodus from the Nikon Digest just before
[apparently]Anthony's demise as he was ejected
from that list for promoting the same
dis-unity.He will never take a backward step and
he won't stop.And I believe he knows exactly what
he is doing. Would anybody display the same
signals on another List, after going through what
would be to most of us a fairly humiliating exit
and not learn by their errors?

I see some of you think moderated lists don't
work!

The Nikon list can jettison AA and his ilk,has
wide ranging topics,And can keep a membership of
over 3000 bods reasonably happy.

The Nikon MF list is also moderated,has a much
smaller number of subscribers and the comeraderie
is great.

I must say  how refreshing clean  air is back at
the Nikon list, now. If this Leica list still
smells like  stale farts in a week or so I'll
take the same steps and join the mass exit from
here, until sanity has returned.;)

Anthony <I'd love to, but people get angry and
violent and suspicious and what-not. If
you have a cloak of invisibility I could use,
that would help immensely.>

He has found the means of invisibility and he is
using it here on this list . If his persona is
the same in person no wonder people get angry,
violent and want to snot him ect.

Pity it wasn't a parisian taxi driver that
committed the drive by shooting.

I think I'll go and take a handful of Prozacs
now.....

- -end