Subject: [Leica] Nikon rangefinders
From: "John Smith" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:44:33 PDT

Thanks for the various points of view regarding acquiring a Nikon
rangefinder.  I'm a Leica-M user of many years.  But I also enjoy shooting
with older equipment. From the lists input I've decided to either purchase a
SP or a S3 about the price of a shiny M4 ouch!

Also I like to comment in the open that some (a small minority) had very
negative and abusive comments.  Apparently to these people they think this
list is their holy grail.  It is unregretable that these people cant stand
to have a different point of view.

I'll put up with negative comments on a open forum like the list but dont
send personal email attached with your personal vemon.

PaSuNo