Subject: Re: [Leica]OT: Palm OS software
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

The only photography-specific Palm OS program I have is a little utility
called "PhotoDOF". It allows you to enter a lens and f/stop, CoC and print
output to obtain a DoF calculation, hyperfocals, etc. Very handy,
particularly when using my Contax G or Ricoh GR1. (My Nikon, Minox, Leica
and Rollei cameras all have accurate DoF markings on the lenses.)
Palm Software HQ has it available for sale, about $20.

I also use a much enhanced calendar/appointment program called "DateBk3"
from Pimlico Software, <http://www.gorilla-haven.org/pimlico/>. It
supports more views and more features to manage appointments, to do's, etc
than the standard supplied software does. Very handy.

Godfrey