Subject: Re: [Leica] Fired Off a Canon Question (ok, so it's LTM)
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:26:25 +1000

Jim Shulman wrote:

> Help from the group, please!
> I have a trusty Canon 7 which needs a general CLA, especially RF adjustment.
> Any recommendations of reliable repair people to work on the vintage Canon?
>
> Thanks for the assistance, folks!
> Jim Shulman

  Jim, I have a couple of Cannon 7's . Both have recently been serviced here by
Cannon Australia.
They still service 1950's Cannon range finders. They are very good and not to
expensive.
The Cannon 7 cost me about $100.-Aus  for a complete service and oil change.
Try the American Cannon people. I don't see why they should be different to the
Australian Cannon mob.

Regards, Horst Schmidt