Subject: [Leica] RE: AA outcry
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:18:03 -0700

Well Ted, you know, once something has been said and a label affixed to it
(by whomever) it will develop a life of its own and mutate into
unrecognizable jibberish.

But what you said is exactly correct. Us old farts have seen this shine
before and can smell it right out of the box. It is not going away. It's
not going to get any better. And even though I'm not in the direct line of
fire, I see that it is making blithering idiots out of what used to be
smart folks.

The worst thing is that I see intelligent people answering questions that
are direct contradictions of either previously asked questions or
statements. It's as if there is some kind of spell that keeps folks from
remembering what was just said the day before.

Mad dogs do wag their tail.

You and your old motto have company. Me!

Jim