Subject: Re: [Leica] Zone blues
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:43:55 +0200

From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 22:55

> At the risk of offending some people who think I
> contribute too much, and am pompous and have to
> comment on every single topic (I passed on at least
> 10 this morning!) I'd say you must have some really
> tight digs.

Yes, I do.

> I can process black and white in the space on a
> bathroom sink to put my shaving kit.

Hmm... but don't you need a running bath or something to keep everything at the
right temperature?

> Viewing and editing negatives takes a lot more
> space, but you seem to be able to do that.

My light table is a Cabin CL-5000P, which is the size of a paperback book and
the thickness of a matchbox.  With that I have a small Nikon loupe.  It's a cool
light table, not very expensive, runs on batteries, very bright, excellent color
balance, takes up hardly any space.

> Give it a try. It's actually fun (until you have to do it
> professionally every day!).

I may try it yet.  I'm thinking about it.

  -- Anthony