Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted's outcry
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:32:53 -0500

It's good to aspire to ascending to a higher level of discourse, but there
has to be room in this world for the questions of the uninformed.

Actually, the LUG generally responds positively and well to newbie
questions. I recall many such welcoming and informative posts from Ted over
the years. And I generally received encougragement following my first post
several years ago. It's the overwhelming number and repetitive nature of
Anthony's posts which make them, to some (many?) of us, objectionable.

Ted's outcry is well put. Erwin's response is well reasoned. A less
prolific output from Anthony, with a willingness to let let a matter rest,
would be well taken.

Larry