Subject: Re: [Leica] 100% Viewfinders
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:52:43 +0100

Hi all!
Modern Photography (June 1985) that the view area compared to film is 86%
vertically and 86% horizontally and 0.15mm/0.15mm parallax respectively.
Popular Photography (July 85) has a picture that shows that the viewfinder
image with 50mm lens is very slightly bigger than the on-film image - more
than 100% - but no percentages stated. Who´s correct?
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen