Subject: [Leica] Anthony
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:15:56 -0700

Anthony's ubiquitous posts are not abrasive. They are not chauvinistic. They
are not pompous. They are not wise-guy pronouncements.
By contrast, there are two other LUG frequent contributors (too frequent)
who are all of that and more as they must comment on every issue.

Often I have wondered if some LUG members do have a life - to use a cliché.
Judging from the frequency of daily posts by the same author, it seems that
many of us are either retired, bored, or have a need for center stage.

Some of us are here to learn, others to impart knowledge, others to chat.
I do not read Anthony's posts for I am easily bored by repetitive comments
and because they do not contain any information useful to me. However, while
Anthony seems to have an excessive need for attention, at least he is
passive and quite innocuous.
This is by no means an endorsement for Anthony's conduct.

Joseph Codispoti