Subject: Re: [Leica] Grey Zone
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:36:36 +0200

From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 05:17

> Frankly, I don't think anything, I just never took the
> time to read all that stuff because it took away picture
> taking time! And all I wanted to do was take pictures! :)

This is kind of the way I feel.  I will practice setting exposure until I am
consistently getting properly exposed photographs, but I don't really plan to go
beyond that, since actually taking the picture is more fun than worrying about
exposure.  I figure that once I can figure out where to aim the camera for
metering and be aware of the unusual situations that might require me to tweak
something, that will be good enough to get proper exposures, and then I can just
take pictures.

  -- Anthony