Subject: RE: [Leica] Why spend more for a Summilux 50mm f/1.4?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:31:37 +0100

Andre,
I have both a Summicron and a Summilux, neither of them current. I take the
Summilux nearly every time in case I need the extra stop. I take the
Summicron when I need every last weight and space saving I can use.
While I enjoy reading your posts I have to say that your succinct precis in
the final paragraph is more easily answered than trying to cope with the
previous multiple questions.

A.	Take pictures!

This is by far the most meaningful way for a photographer to assess a lens.

best regards,
Jem