Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop 5.5 Book. Where?
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:15:42 +0800

Nathan,

Thanks for the info. In the time between Mark's response and yours I
checked out the IDG book by McClelland, and being familiar and
comfortable with IDG's quality, I went ahead and ordered it. Now I'll go
check out your source, too, and we'll see. Maybe I'll be the proud owner
of two PS books. Thanks for your suggestion.

Jim Nelon