Subject: Re: [Leica] <no Leica> Photo Vultures
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:08:30 -0700

Mike Quinn wrote:
><Snip>
> Still, once light bounces off you and hits me, it ceases to be yours.
> I have every right to just stand there and collect it as it hits me, or my
> camera. You also have that right. If you don't want me to see and store your
> image in my brain or on film, you have to keep the light to yourself and
> prevent it from bouncing off of you.
>
> Of course, if I create the light with a flash, then any photons that hit you
> ARE an assault...
>
> Mike Quinn
>
><Snip>

Huge outright and continual chuckles coming from this clown.
Reminds me of a teacher teaching us why an apple is red. (Color theory)
The apple has the wonderful ability to absorb every color in the rainbow except red.
Red it does not have the ability to absorb at all. Can't do red. Red reflects
off it.
Therefor the reason why you see an apple as red is because it is not red.
Everything but.
I kinda liked that!
Mark Rabiner