Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Grey Zone - no zone zone system
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:59:22 -0700

Well... that's exactly what I was saying. If you understand exposure and
development, you automatically understand the underlying basis of the zone
system. But you really don't have to think about it, calculate numbers, or
any of that. Like Ted says, concentrate on taking the photograph. If you
think too long, the decisive moment will be gone.

:-)

Jim