Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Grey Zone - no zone zone system
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:20:12 -0500

At 08:00 PM 9/26/99 -0700, Jim Brick wrote:
>Everything I have just said assumes that you know enough about photography
>to understand how exposure and development work, to be able to know where
>to point your camera meter (or any meter) when photographing something.

And the exact same thing can be said about the Zone System. You use the
parts of it that work for your type of photography (35mm). Just because you
don't use the terminology doesn't mean you  aren't doing it. ;-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Everybody has that thing where they need to look one way but they come out
looking another way and that's what people observe. You see someone on the
street and essentially what you notice about them is the flaw. -Diane Arbus