Subject: [Leica] Re: on Hawk Hill (long)
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 12:44:50 -0400

Roger wrote:

Not to pick nits, but I'll also correct the name of the PA site. It is
Hawk Mountain, not Hawk Hill. I suspect that most would correctly
decipher where you were trying to go, if you used Hawk Hill, but
just in case...

BTW, it is near Reading, PA
<<<

and, George wrote:

One minor correction to Doug's wonderful report of Saturday's
adventure, the east coast version of the Marin Headland's Hawk Hill is
known as Hawk Mountain, just outside of Kempton, PA.  It's about 30
miles west of Allentown, which is about 50 miles northwest of
Philadelphia.  They've been movers and shakers in the raptor
conservation movement for decades.

It was also the first place that I ever slept out in the "wild",
camping in a leanto w/ my Dad and brother....

I had a great time, even if it wasn't the right place for my M....
<<<

Thanks, Roger and George, for the correction.

Doug