Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Paint the numbers
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:55:52 -0700

"Robert G. Stevens" wrote:

> Bob:
>
> I have a set in front of me.  They consist of 9 paint sticks in the colours
> black, orange, silver, gold, green, red, blue, yellow, and white. They will
> paint right over the existing markings if you wished to change the colour
> of an engraved marking.  I have used them on my older Leica lenses to
> spiffy them up.
>
> Regards,
>
> Robert

OK you've got my attention now. A set of what and where do I get it and how much
does it cost! I'm going to give it a shot.
My Rollei 35 has certain numbers in red. I forget the term. It is a huge help
with no glasses when you are scale focusing. I'm goin to do a HCB thing only
with this stuff instead of nail polish i think.
Mark Rabiner