Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Plaubel Makina 67W
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:45:43 +0400

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> I just checked the KEH website, <http://www.keh.com/>. There's a
> Plaubel Makina 67W listed in EX condition for $2029.00 at present
> (Misc Medim Format, Complete Cameras). There are a couple of the
> standard 80mm models at a bit less.

Wow, life is easy sometimes. Half a day after you express your hardware
dreams, the thing more or less exists and is available online.... But
I'll have to see one some day and fondle it a bit before I decide what's
really right for me. At a few hundred bucks I might make a wide gesture
like "well, yeah... gimme one of those", and then check out what it
really is that I bought. With $2,000 I have to excercise some more
restraint.

Bernard.