Subject: Re: [Leica] Film suggestions for extremely low light experiments?
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:17:10 +0200

From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 1999 04:56

> Get a little tank and start running your own film is my advice.

I thought about that.  Is it hard to to?  It looks like it requires multiple
baths--perhaps more complicated than I'd be willing to undertake.  Also, it has
to be safe to pour down the drain--no toxic stuff.

> ... the one to use for grain effect with Rodinol is
> the T Max.

By grain effect do you mean reducing grain or increasing grain?

> As you are Paris you could go to the same place that
> does HCB's and not be doing so bad!

If only they could make the composition look like his, too!

  -- Anthony