Subject: RE: [Leica] 75/90 framelines
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:22:49 +0200

Hi George,

I did not like using the 75 (but I loved its results). With the M6, the 75 frame
is too "symbolic", IMHO and I had pain to appreciate what would be in or out of
the frame. It is worse with the M4-P (you did not tell which body you use) where
the 75 "frame" is suggested only by the corners. If the lighting conditions are
bad, for example when facing the sun, those small framelines (both on M6 and
M4-P) are hard to see.

About the confusion with the 50 mm, I think it's not an issue. The 75 is heavy
and you will know when you use it :-).

Strangely, I have no trouble using the 90 mm framelines.

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France