Subject: [Leica] Aussie Luggers
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:59:03 +1200

Hi Alastair, Horst, Andrew and others..My Leica III is cosmetically
unwell at the moment due to its rangefinder window disappearing into
a patch of grass somewhere in South Africa. Can any of you offer me
an email address for a repairperson in Australia who may have a spare
one floating around?

I've pretty much exhausted New Zealand, and the one place that did
have one in the U.S. wanted $50 U.S. for it. I don't mind if worse
comes to worse, but it did seem steep for a 2-3mm window.

Cheers,
Gary
"...at my engagement party a few years ago I shot with a 12 gauge shotgun
loaded with double O buckshot, dead center, a propane cannister
attached to a can of gasoline which made a spectacular fireball in
the night outside Owl Farm. I was proud, and I know he [Dad] was, too. "

                                          -Hunter S Thompson's son Juan

Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University