Subject: [Leica] Warning: OT!OT! De Cork Dubbell & Eeeejits
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:00:54 +0100

Hi LUGnuts.

As I'm sure the 'Green Sox' and/or the 'Red Bay Packers' ain't up to too
much on Sunday, so please shout for Cork to complete 'De Dubbell' by
winning the Gaelic Football final as well as the hurling. It's even on TV
in the US :-)

For our golfingUS brethren - glad it's a contest at Brookline, Boston. We
Europeans appear to be a trifle ahead in our retention of De Rider Cup.....
::-))

On the subject of eeejits, Anthony will be sure to ask about "Dubbell
Exposure", assuming he's followed Horst's advice on the cable release.
'EEEEEjit' is the sound of 1/2 sec on an M6 (approx)

Up Cork!!!!!

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst