Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: BALUG meet!!!
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@corp.webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:32:21 -0700 (PDT)

Godfrey DiGiorgi writes:
 > Hmm. I only rarely shoot transparencies, prefer B&W work and printing.
 > Perhaps I'll give a try with some Agfa Scala? Scenics could be fun but
 > it's not my usual ball o wax...
 >
 > Why not just get together, bring what pictures you like, and enjoy
 > conversation, etc?

Speaking only for myself, I think that I'd learn a lot by watching
how some of the other folks approach an opportunity.  In other words,
shooting with them would be fun.

I really hope that folks who don't make whatever shooting outing that
we schedule can make it to the slide show/get together session.  _And_
bring prints!

g.