Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom Equipment-Drymount press
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:55:16 -0400

The fact that they do or do not would not seem to be an acceptable technical
answer ( although it may be as good as the one I presented in an earlier
missive). Why don't they use a dry mount? what data do they have that we
don't? what testing have they gone through?

While we may not get an answer to these questions I have noticed that
galleries tend not to want to dry mount. while photographers do. (pretty
broad statement as I personally know only about 20 black and white
photographers)

Rob Mueller
Studies In Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com