Subject: RE: [Leica] low light softness + 300mm Tamron
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:42:36 +0100

Neil,
I have often thought a 300/2.8 lens would compliment my concert
photography, indeed I've seen several other photographers using them in
these situations.
Was the lens you had the f2.8 lens? This is the cheapest option for
Leicaflex use (with an Adaptall 2 mount), sometimes seen for a third of the
Leica lens equivalent.
Jem