Subject: Re: [Leica] Strange posts, strange replys
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:39:31 -0400

Well said Dan.

Anthony, hang in there and the list will grow on you (if it hasn't
already).  And don't take it personally, many before you were
given just as "warm" a greeting.  I welcome your enthusiasm
and wish you well in your Leica quest.  And you are fast becoming
the number one poster, easily outranking veteran Eric Welch
(sorry Eric) in just a few days.  Best of light,

- - Phong

From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>